Friday, May 26, 2006

Goodbye Kids ASIMO is here

ASIMO is quite a famous little guy, er robot. It is the flagship for Honda's research and development department. It's been around for a while now but they do continually improve and update it. It costs 1 million dollars(US) but you can rent them for $20,000 per day. Apparently it can run and think like a 6 year old now. One of the biggest problems for ASIMO is it's battery pack, which doesn't last that long. ASIMO is used for a lot of promotional gigs at the moment and the have a few wondering around the Honda offices.

Anyway I've sat down and explained to the kids, in the kindest way I could, that they would have to hit the road. They simply don't measure up to ASIMO. Does that make me a bad parent? I don't think so... I'll explain; ASIMO is polite and doesn't talk back. From what I can gather, he's quite tidy around the house. He stands out in a crowd, so you can't lose him. Not fussy with food, 'cos he doesn't even eat! Can't get the kids to bed? well just flip a switch. I think the kids understood these points, after they stopped sobbing I pointed out that they could come back and visit anytime they liked. ASIMO would even help pack their bags. Say no more! SOLD!

Now, I know you all must think I'm a monster, and I may well be. But I just want to point out one thing to all you so called 'good parents' and 'humanitarians'; Remember when you watched AI:Artificial intelligence? the spielberg movie? the one with the robot boy? Remember that little brat of a HUMAN kid. Remember YOU wanted the mother to get rid of the brat and keep the GOOD boy robot?
DON'T LIE!!!! it DID cross your mind!
so...now that where all honest with ourselves, we can see that I'm right; Kids go, good robot children stay. Case closed, and goodday to you all.



He does run like a bit of a girl though. This could be a problem with bullies at school...


And he may be gay...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home