Monday, August 28, 2006

Christmas Party Robot

Well I don't want to waste your time here, but this has to be the dullest, dumbest robot video I have seen. Half of it is techno-powerpoint babble diagrams, with flowcharts and other technowy stuff.. and then you get to the robot, your expecting something REALLY impressive, after that little display of piegraphs. This robot, from what I can gather, turns around on the spot continuosly, and then, at the cresendo, as the video is about to end, the last act, the chance to really impress...It lifts it's little robot arm into the air.

So tell me, what were all the charts and graphs for? some kind of joke? And anyway it looked like it was at a christmas party.

Was this the work of some department in some robotics lab? after a years of hard work and money spent, the big unveiling at the christmas party? LOL I'm sure there were a few drunken execs sulking in their plastic glasses of wine.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home